Indoor Airgun Challenge
(CPFGC Members Only)
Tuesdays, Indoor Pistol Range, 18:00 to 21:00
JANUARY thru APRIL
- Sign up in the Downstairs Hall, starting at 17:30.
- Participants will shoot in relays, with three shooters in each relay.
- Each relay will consist of three tables for each shooter.
- Each table is at 10 yards holding 10 reactive targets of varying sizes and shapes (metallic silhouettes, empty shotgun shells etc.).
- Participants are allowed up to 5 minutes per table.
- Participants may use a paper target to sight in during their five minutes.
- Targets need not go off the table to count as "hit".
- Participants shall keep their own score and turn in score cards at the end of each relay... or not.
- Participants may shoot more than one relay if desired.
- CPFGC Members only
- Any airgun, maximum 22 caliber, equipped with any sights
- Match may be shot from any safe shooting stance or position.
- Lead pellets only
- Before going downrange, airguns must be made safe.
- No charge... nada... on the house... free.
For more information, contact Samy Singh at 860-834-1883 or email@example.com