THESE MATCHES ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
ALL NONMEMBERS OF CPFGC (SHOOTERS AND SPECTATORS ALIKE)
MUST COMPLETE AND SIGN A LIABILITY RELEASE FORM ON ENTERING THE CLUB.
Matches are held every month, on the
FIRST & THIRD SATURDAYS
in the Clubhouse Main Hall,
10:00 to 13:00
Loaner guns will be available for those wishing to try the sport before investing in equipment.
COURSE OF FIRE
Four Stations with Five Targets per Station
Five shots allowed per Station
10 minute time limit
Station 1 - CHICKENS - 6 yds
Station 2 - PIGS - 8 yds
Station 3 - TURKEYS - 10 yds
Station 4 - RAMS - 12 yds
- Eye Protection is required for shooters and spectators alike
- Shooters may use rifles or pistols
- Participants may shoot more than one course of fire, using the same or a different gun
- Lead pellets only (No copper, steel, or plated pellets, no slugs, and no Gamo "Rocket" or RWS "Powerball" types)
- Maximum allowed caliber is .22
- Maximum velocity is 600 FPS
- Any sights are allowed
- No downrange movement when the range is hot
- To avoid ricochets caused by low velocity rounds, CO2 guns must start each match with a fresh cartridge.
ENTRY FEESCPFGC Members: $5.00
Juniors (under 17) always shoot FREE
All minors must be accompanied by a parent, grandparent, or legal guardian at all times.
For more information, contact Samy Singh at 860-834-1883 or email@example.com