THIS TOURNAMENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
2020 MATCH DATES
Wednesdays 17:00 to 20:00
22 & 29
5, 12, 19, & 26
2 & 9
The Awards Banquet will be held on Wednesday, 16 September,
- The Tournament will last eight weeks, starting 22 July and ending 9 September. A Fun Shoot and Awards Banquet will be held on 16 September. Depending on the number of participants, the starting time will be either 5:00 or 5:30 pm, which we'll determine the first night.
- We'll shoot 50 pairs of doubles each week, in two relays of 25 pairs each. All squads, positions, and partners will be blind drawn. We'll try to accommodate requests to get shooters home early for valid reasons. Missed weeks can be made up by shooting 100 pairs on another week. The weekly fee will be doubled, but you'll have two chances for the weekly prize with a different partner. Limit: One makeup week at a time.
- Dues for the season will be $10, going towards the banquet and season prizes.
The weekly fee will be $20, of which $12 will go to the Club for targets, $5 towards weekly prizes, and $3 towards the banquet and season prizes.
There will also be an optional $5 Lewis Purse, with the total paid in two classes, 100% to the High Gun in each class, using your handicap added to your score.
Example: Twelve shooters enter the Lewis (12 X $5 = $60).
This $60 would be divided between two classes ($30 for each class).
The top score would get $30 and the 7th highest score would also get $30.
All ties would split the money equally.
- The first night there will be no Handicap used. We'll use a handicap system of 80% of the difference of your average and the highest average in the league in subsequent weeks. This handicap will be added to your score for the 100 targets, calculated each week.
- The weekly prizes will be determined by randomly drawing partners after all have shot the first 25 pairs. In the event that there are an odd number of shooters, the last shooter drawn will have his partner drawn from all the other shooters, and that shooter will have two chances that night. The payoff will be 60% of the pool for first place and 40% for second place.
THE TRAP RANGE IS CLOSED TO OTHER ACTIVITIES DURING THESE MATCHES.
For more information, contact Ron Sevigny - 603-474-1168 - email@example.com