Many popular events are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Classifieds: New Items For Sale ~ ~ ~ 25 November ~ ~ ~
December Newsletter ~ ~ ~ 22 November ~ ~ ~
22 November Plate Shoot Results ~ ~ ~ 22 November ~ ~ ~
5 December Steel Challenge Registration Opens
ALL MEMBERSHIPS (except Life & Honorary Members) EXPIRE on 31 DECEMBER
(but even Life and Honorary Members must submit a renewal form)
This form is also included in the October thru January Club Newsletters
and hard copies may also be found near the logbook at the Clubhouse.
(The password is either your birthday (as MM/DD/YYYY) or your NRA number.)
Country Pond Fish & Game Club offers the option of renewing online.
As a credit card must be provided, this option is not available to Military Members, Senior Members, Life Members, Honorary Members, or Members of the BOD, unless they wish to make a donation. Nor is it available to those members who wish to take advantage of the 20% discount offered for working 10 hours at the club, as that requires that the member attach their signed Log Sheet to the application.
AT THE CLUB TO ACCEPT LAST-MINUTE MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
SATURDAY, 19 DECEMBER, 10:00 TO NOON
SATURDAY, 26 DECEMBER, 10:00 TO NOON
Renewals wil be accepted at that time, but memberships will be processed later to minimize face-to-face contact. Membership cards will be issued as soon as possible after processing.
TO AVOID FORFEITURE OF CLUB MEMBERSHIP
(FORMS THAT ARE NOT SIGNED WILL BE RETURNED UNPROCESSED)
For any membership questions, contact Tim Steele, at email@example.com
- SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES, EVERYWHERE.
- OUTDOOR RANGE: OPEN TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS - DO NOT MOVE THE SHOOTING BENCHES.
MEMBERS MUST USE SUPPLIES PROVIDED TO WIPE DOWN THEIR SHOOTING POSITION BEFORE AND AFTER USE
- TRAP: OPEN TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS.
- INDOOR ARCHERY RANGE: OPEN TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS - TWO PEOPLE MAXIMUM IN THE RANGE AT ANY TIME
- INDOOR PISTOL RANGE: OPEN TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS - SIX PEOPLE MAXIMUM IN THE RANGE AT ANY TIME
- BUILDINGS: OPEN FOR MEETINGS ONLY
- ORIENTATION: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- BATHROOMS: THE INDOOR BATHROOM IS OPEN - USE DISINFECTANT BEFORE AND AFTER USE.
THE PORTA-POTTY WILL REMAIN IN PLACE FOR ANOTHER MONTH - USE DISINFECTANT BEFORE AND AFTER USE.
- EVENTS: SOCIAL DISTANCING AND OTHER RULES AS THE EVENT CHAIR MAY REQUIRE
- USE THE FACILITIES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. THE CLUB DOES NOT HAVE THE STAFF TO EFFECTIVELY DISINFECT.
UPDATES WILL BE POSTED IN THE WEBSITE "WHAT'S NEW" SECTION
Sunday, 13 December
(by appointment only)
(CPF&G Members only)
Check out the complete Coming Events Calendar.
CLUB EVENTS & ACTIVITIES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program)
Annual Ice Fishing Derby
National Hunting & Fishing Day Open House
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES FOR CLUB MEMBERS