Many popular events are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
25 October 3-Gun Match - FOUR SLOTS OPEN
Rimfire Pistol League Week #5 Results ~ ~ ~ 22 October ~ ~ ~
22 October Pin Shoot Results ~ ~ ~ 21 October ~ ~ ~
Updated November Newsletter ~ ~ ~ 20 October ~ ~ ~
Classifieds: New Items For Sale
HELP WANTED - Rimfire Plates & 3-Gun ~ ~ ~ 19 October ~ ~ ~
18 October Plate Shoot Results
PHOTOS of today's visit by Eric Trump
(Courtesy of Marie Sapienza)
ALL MEMBERSHIPS (except Life & Honorary Members) EXPIRE on 31 DECEMBER
(but even Life and Honorary Members must submit a renewal form)
This form is also included in the October thru January Club Newsletters
and hard copies may also be found near the logbook at the Clubhouse.
(The password is either your birthday (as MM/DD/YYYY) or your NRA number.)
Country Pond Fish & Game Club offers the option of renewing online.
As a credit card must be provided, this option is not available to Military Members, Senior Members, Life Members, Honorary Members, or Members of the BOD, unless they wish to make a donation. Nor is it available to those members who wish to take advantage of the 20% discount offered for working 10 hours at the club, as that requires that the member attach their signed Log Sheet to the application.
TO AVOID FORFEITURE OF CLUB MEMBERSHIP
(FORMS THAT ARE NOT SIGNED WILL BE RETURNED UNPROCESSED)
For any membership questions, contact Tim Steele, at email@example.com
- SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES, EVERYWHERE.
- THE OUTDOOR RANGE IS OPEN TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS - DO NOT MOVE THE SHOOTING BENCHES.
- MEMBERS MUST USE SUPPLIES PROVIDED TO WIPE DOWN THEIR SHOOTING POSITION BEFORE AND AFTER USE
- TRAP - OPEN TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS.
- INDOOR ARCHERY RANGE - OPEN TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS - TWO PEOPLE MAXIMUM IN THE RANGE AT ANY TIME
- INDOOR PISTOL RANGE - ALL STATIONS OPEN TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS - SIX PEOPLE MAXIMUM IN THE RANGE AT ANY TIME
- BUILDINGS - OPEN FOR MEETINGS ONLY
- ORIENTATION - OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- BATHROOMS - THE INDOOR BATHROOM IS OPEN - USE DISINFECTANT BEFORE AND AFTER USE
- THE PORTA-POTTY WILL REMAIN IN PLACE FOR ANOTHER MONTH - USE DISINFECTANT BEFORE AND AFTER USE.
- EVENTS - SOCIAL DISTANCING AND OTHER RULES AS THE EVENT CHAIR MAY REQUIRE
- USE THE FACILITIES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. THE CLUB DOES NOT HAVE THE STAFF TO EFFECTIVELY DISINFECT.
UPDATES WILL BE POSTED IN THE WEBSITE "WHAT'S NEW" SECTION
(CPF&G Members only)
Sunday, 25 October
(Registration opens 4 October)
Tuesday, 3 November
Basic Pistol Course
Saturday, 7 November
(This class is sold out)
Sunday, 8 November
(by appointment only)
Check out the complete Coming Events Calendar.
CLUB EVENTS & ACTIVITIES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program)
Annual Ice Fishing Derby
National Hunting & Fishing Day Open House
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES FOR CLUB MEMBERS